Business and Customer Service Launchpad Program
This course is your launchpad and will give you the skills and confidence to go for your career goals in 2019!
Covering basic workplace and communication skills as well as business administration and customer service skills this course can take you in many directions.
Fully funded - no cost to participants for training.*
Flexible Course Schedule
Our program is delivered through a combination of online and classroom learning to suit your capabilities and schedule. A minimum of one day per week , from 9am - 3pm, required in the classroom for 10 weeks. Trainers are in the classroom Monday to Thursday. Talk to us about flexible start dates.
Skills learnt through this course include:
- Employment readiness and application assistance
- Business technology and information handling
- Word processing and spreadsheets
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Customer relationships and customer service
- Phone skills
- Workplace practices and expectations
Upon successful completion participants will have earnt two qualification:
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
Why Choose us?
- Career opportunity to live and work on the Sunshine Coast
- Multiple opportunities for paid work experience on course completion in part-time and full-time customer service roles in the Sunshine Coast.
- Our Industry Partners are offering multiple employment pathways in 2019 including:
- Business Traineeships
- Entry-level Business Admin roles
- Customer Service roles (including 50 Indigenous positions)
- Part-time /Full Time roles
- Learn skills to start your own business
- Immediate assistance with resumes and interview skills to enable you to apply for jobs immediately
- Two-thirds of program graduates are employed within 4 weeks of course completion.
Need more reasons to start the Launchpad course?
- Family friendly training
- Experienced trainers
- Flexible training schedule
- Full support for your training and job search journey
To apply today or for more information, call (07) 5334 9922 or email [email protected]
- No cost to participants for training.
- *Eligiblity criteria applies.
- Indigenous and Non-Indigenous places available.
The program is being run by Five Bridges in partnership with Look Now Training RTO#31827.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Initiative.