Future in Civil (Surface Extraction)
This career launchpad program aims to improve employment opportunities by providing the necessary entry-level skills for gaining work in the Civil Construction Industry.
As part of this program you will complete FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways qualification, RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction qualification as well as gaining your Roller License, White Card, Working at Heights ticket and Working in Confined Spaces ticket.
Skills learnt during this course include:
- Mining skills and knowledge
- Roller Operations
- Isolate and access plant and equipment
- Working safely at heights and in confined spaces
- Work health and safety procedures
Program runs from 9am - 3pm daily, including work experience.
To apply today or for more information, call 0451 933 405 or email [email protected]
- No cost to participants for training.
- Eligiblity criteria applies.
- Indigenous and non-Indigenous places available.
The program is being run by Five Bridges in partnership with Major Training RTO#6139.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.